Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I'm so tired today, I can't think of a title for this post.

I won't say who it is...But he had to pay a visit to the deserted alley in Chinatown. I just so happened to have my camera handy. *click* and now the blackmail..begins
Bad architecture....slanted buildings. That stupid building appears to be leaning in all the pictures of my balcony.

Heavy rain on Saturday afternoon.. . It was a wall of water.


This was moments after I figured out to settle the camera...Duuh, the "auto" function on the camera was probably set for a reason. Took me long enough and many many blurry pictures to actually think about it.



The shaky hand yet again...

I liked the fountain on the side,...Don't really care if it's artsy or has perspective to it. Shut up and look at it.

One of my nicer..."artsy" shots from this past weekend....






No comments: